G Taft Physiotherapy Covid 19 Precautions.
I am so pleased to be back offering face to face physio appointments as well as virtual options.
Face to face appointments require a triage process so please email or ring with details of your symptoms so we can contact you and decide on the best route forward.
There is a robust policy of social distancing where possible, PPE and hygiene to ensure your visit is as safe and efficient as possible, whilst receiving the effective physio treatment that you expect.
Please help to keep the clinic and yourself safe by following these simple steps:
- Contact me immediately if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Report to reception and they will direct you to where I am in the building.
- Wear simple and suitable freshly washed clothes
- Bring minimal possessions with you NO large bags or coats.
- No friends or family will be allowed in the clinic unless you require a chaperone, or a parent attending with a minor.
- If you can please provide yourself with a mask, otherwise we will provide one for you. Your physio will be wearing PPE.
- Please try to pay by BACS rather than cash.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use sanitiser on arrival.
- Please try to avoid touching any surfaces in the clinic including door handles, bannister rail. Be guided by your physio at all times.
- Toilet facilities will be open please wash your hands before and after use.
- Contact me immediately if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days following your visit.